Corona Homeowner Association and Common Area Facility Management
We have a responsibility to keep common areas clean and functional. The state of your common areas sends a message to the rest of your HOA. A messy common area or one that has fallen to disuse does not send a positive message, but maintaining it without assistance can be incredibly tedious. That’s why Corona Homeowner Associations have Integral Facilities Services. Our professional staff provides excellent service and we ensure that each client is left with a smile on their face.
Our Facility Management Services
Because we know that maintenance services need to be trusted, each of our employees is licensed, bonded, and insured. As a comprehensive facility management company we offer services including:
- Carpet cleaning and carpet spot cleaning (including wall washing and baseboards)
- Floor waxing, cement cleaning and tile scrubbing
- Annual, semi-annual, and bi-annual deep cleans
- Scheduled window cleaning
- Daily, or weekly
- Cleaning of hallways, entryways, pools, hot tubs, and fitness centers
- Emptying and relining any outdoors and indoors trash cans and cigarette disposal units
- Restroom cleaning and sanitation
Top Quality Cleaning and Maintenance
Keeping your common areas clean is important for the comfort and satisfaction of the members of your Homeowners Association. Finding a trustworthy, and hardworking company that is capable of providing high quality service is essential. That’s why we started Integral Facilities Services. Our team of capable and thorough experts is able to provide Corona HOAs with the best clean possible.
With numerous repeat, satisfied customers, there is no better call to make. Give us a ring today and let us make your common areas shine.